Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The files are in Word extension (.doc or .docx), named with the title of the work (eg title.doc), in order not to allow the identification of the authors.
- The work is in conformity with the Guidelines for Authors.
- The submission respects the maximum number of 03 (three) authors, and at least one of the authors is pursuing a PhD or master's degree. All authors are registered with ORCID.
- The authors are aware of and agree with the Journal's Editorial Policies.
By submitting your work to the Journal, you are automatically assigning copyright to the Journal for an indefinite period. Therefore, the Journal may exhibit, publish, reproduce, store and / or use the work in any other way. The assignment is made irrevocably and irreversibly, free of charge (without any type of remuneration, burden or charge to be paid to the author (s)), in favor of the Latin American Journal of European Studies.
To this end, you declare that the submitted work is original and unpublished, as well as not being analyzed in any other editorial submission process. You authorize the publication of the manuscript by the Journal, in a virtual and / or printed form, and you are aware of the non-remuneration due to its publication, and you cannot demand any copyright of a patrimonial nature.
Also, as an author, you have civil and criminal liability for the content of the published work.
Your work can be accessed by any interested party and can be reproduced and / or published as long as the appropriate reference is made for the purpose of disseminating academic scientific production, in accordance with the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY modality).